chick-fil-a

Take the yellow pages, get in your ganstah van, and drive all over, marking the GPS spots. move move move!!!

Chick fil A

I wrote to Chick fil a for a complete list of store locations this is their answer:

Thank you for taking the time to contact Chick-fil-A Our customers are very important to us, and we appreciate their comments and questions.

We appreciate your request for a list of all of the Chick-fil-A restaurant locations. Chick-fil-A, Inc. opens approximately 70 new restaurants a year. We do not print a document for release because it is almost immediately out-of-date and incomplete. Our corporate legal policy prohibits releasing electronic lists as well. You may find the www.chick-fil-a.com Web site restaurant Locations finder of value in providing the information you seek.

Again, thank you for your time and interest in Chick-fil-A. We look forward to serving you in one of your local Chick-fil-A Restaurants soon.

Sincerely,

Tamara
Chick-fil-A CARES

Chick Fil A Poi

guys here is the Chick fil A Poi with most cities unfortunatly they didn't tell me all states if you know of any I missed please let me know I'll update it!

Or what you can do is this: Turn on your tomtom Go to page 1 of 3 tap browse map tap find tap address tap street and house number write your city then street and house numbertap bue dotthen tap find poi nearby then tap any poi catagory tap with 150m write chick fil a then done what you do now is tap the chick fil a with fork and knife once you get the map tap blue dot again then tap add poi then with arrow down to the chick fil a logo or just write chick fil a then press done. the chick fil a logo will go in place of the fork and knife. hope it's clear.

Giorgio

Attachments

• Chick fil A.zip
    4.6 KB · Views: 440
Last edited:
I dont mean to be greedy but could you possibly add the Maryland locations when you get a chance, the zip codes start with 21---. Thanks again for all you do.

Well I just tried to enter the poi's the way that you just described, this is great. I just went in and added some poi's that were not on my TT. How do I add more different icons for these other places?

Airizona Chicks?

It appears the Chick-fil-a file contains California locations.

Any chance of adding Arizona?
;)
Thank you,
Kev

Pedro, Thanks for your follow-up question. Let's hold off on the request for now. I've been playing around with POIedit and the Steve Morse site in order to learn more about creating my own POI's.

One thing I've learned already: I'm getting an ever-deepening appreciation for the generous POI contributions of folks like you!

Kev

Last edited:
Thanks and Update

Thanks a bunch Georgio. I have an update for you though. There seems to be many missing in central Florida (Tampa area).

3800 North Highway 98
Lakeland, FL 33809

4625 S. Florida Ave.
Lakeland, FL 33813-2133

1504 East Brandon Blvd.
Brandon, FL 33511

11325 Causeway Boulevard
Brandon, FL 33511

519 Brandon Town Center Mall
Brandon, FL 33511

17513 Bruce B. Downs Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33647

5302 East Fowler Ave.
Tampa, FL 33617

3019 Cove Bend Drive
Tampa, FL 33613-2740

12309 University Mall Court
Tampa, FL 33612

7891 Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy
Kissimmee, FL 34747

6050 W. Irlo Bronson Mem. Hwy.
Kissimmee, FL 34747

15801 North Dale Mabry Highway
Carrollwood, FL 33618

609 South Dale Mabry Highway
Tampa, FL 33609-3948

2223 N. West Shore Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33607

241-A West Shore Plaza
Tampa, FL 33609

6299 W. Waters Avenue
Tampa, FL 33634

Let me know if you need any other information. Thank you so much again!

guys here is the Chick fil A Poi with most cities unfortunatly they didn't tell me all states if you know of any I missed please let me know I'll update it!

Or what you can do is this: Turn on your tomtom Go to page 1 of 3 tap browse map tap find tap address tap street and house number write your city then street and house numbertap bue dotthen tap find poi nearby then tap any poi catagory tap with 150m write chick fil a then done what you do now is tap the chick fil a with fork and knife once you get the map tap blue dot again then tap add poi then with arrow down to the chick fil a logo or just write chick fil a then press done. the chick fil a logo will go in place of the fork and knife. hope it's clear.

Giorgio

It appears that North Carolina and South Carolina are missing

Ask a Question