Trouble with Suntime

Hi,
I installed Suntime onto a TT One XL as instructed, however when I click on the the Suntime icon on the XL I just get a illegible, scrambled screen. At boot up I get the message Suntime starting, so I installed it properly.
Any suggestions?
:confused:

Hmmm...it could be that the program is not suited for the TT1 XL because the SDK hasn't been updated since the release of the XL.

I think the best person to answer this is either roussillat (developer) or runarg (beta tester).

Hmmm...it could be that the program is not suited for the TT1 XL because the SDK hasn't been updated since the release of the XL.

I think the best person to answer this is either roussillat (developer) or runarg (beta tester).

Ok Thanks, I thought I read somewhere that is was compatible with the XL.
Also, how do you uninstall the program? I don't see the program listed with the other application in Tomtom Home.

Does anyone know when/if there will be an update that's compatible with the One XL?

There won't be one, except if Tomtom comes back on his decision to stop the SDK.

Anyhow, the main function on suntime (changing the brightness and colors) certainly works. It's only the UI which doesn't work, but you can change the value directly in the config.txt file from your PC.

Ask a Question