Traffic troubles

TomTom Model(s)
TT920T & TT700
OK, I am using an up todate 920T, the one with the traffic antenna on the windshield. I have paid the money for traffic services for the year back in DEcember or January. When I do my updates, it shows that I am getting traffic updates (or at least that I am a subscriber). Over the past 4 or 5 days or so, the unit refuses to acknowledge that I have a traffic antenna attached to my unit. It will not show any traffic status on my unit. I have pin reset, set it back to factory and updated everything through TT. Does anyone have any clues as to what is wrong? Or should I just bite the bullett and call/Email TT this week. Thanks all.

Have you tried physically moving the antenna to a different location on the windshield? Sometimes a couple of inches can make a difference.

You may want to call support at 866-486-6866. Don't email, call.

It is not that it does not receive traffic, the problem is that it does not recognize that I plugged the antenna into the port. Oh well, it is probably a wire or port problem. I will probably have to order a new antenna when I call TT CS.

It happned to me too before
apparently the somehow you lost the subsription on your unit
just get them a call, and proof them that you got a 920T not 920,
and they will probably send you a new traffic unit
(thats what happen to me)

Ask a Question