tomtom 750 3D view

Hi All, I am new here as just bought TOMTOM 750, it works fine, however I just could get the 3D view, although I follow the manual that tap the middle bottom part to switch between 2D and 3D, it seems doesn't work, anyone can help?

Tony

Hi Tony

I just got the same unit after Xmas and my 3D view is working, no matter you have route planned or not.

Calvin

Hi Tony

I just got the same unit after Xmas and my 3D view is working, no matter you have route planned or not.

Calvin

Does it work when you TAP in the midle of screen ....?
"Without going to 2d/3d setting buton"

Thank you for the responses, but no, I do tap the middle as the manual advised, however, it doesn't switch to 3D view, I did not go to the 2D/3D setting button either.

any other helps?

Sorii tony ....mine xl340s deosn't have that function ....
Would be nice if it does .....hang tight ...some other members might know how fix it ....

You're tapping the blue empty spot on the bottom edge at the horizontal center of the screen? I don't have a 750 but i believe that should work.

How about if you navigate to an address, does the keyboard in that area work? Perhaps the touchscreen is broken?

I have a 750 and you should get the 2D/3D option when in navigation mode by tapping the middle of the panes at the bottom of the screen.

Does it give you the option when you tap this area? (It will only be a small option in the boAs mvl asked, does it go to 3D view when you are following a route?

Have you been able to change the volume (by tapping the left hand bottom pane)?

Ollie

Ask a Question