Subway - 1a

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom Go510
revision 1a Icon has been improved upon request for visibility. No changes to the POI has been made.

Download and unzip to "USA_and_Canada" folder on the TomTom SD card.

Attachments

• Subway.zip
    27.9 KB · Views: 1,757
Last edited by a moderator:
New icon looks great!

Subway in Manhattan, IL is missing. I can't edit the POI files myself ... I can only add this one to a new Chicago Subway I could create.

Exact location: 41.4312, -87.9946

530 W North St.
Manhattan, IL 60442
815-478-0312

Thank-you!

Attached is the one I just created. It's a 200 mile radius around the southwest side of Chicago which would include most of northern Illinois, southern Wisconsin, northern Indiana, and parts of Michigan, I'd imagine.

Attachments

• Subway - Chicago.ov2.zip
    22.9 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:
Pedro2NR
What type of program do you use to enter all of the POI info. I am guessing you do not do it by hand. I see there are only 2 places in TN for Subway. I know there are more then that just by my house.
I was wondering how you decided which one to include.
There are a couple of other POI I would like to see but I would not be able to make them by hand.
Thanks for all the great work....

I used MyPOI.
If you see a POI here that says extracted from official website, then I manually copied the informaiton and converted into a POI.

Ask a Question