POI creating in Tyre?

Anyway know what happened to this site or have a mirror?

Comcast

I'm trying to create POI's using Tyre and can't seem to figure it out or find information on how to do it.

Thanks!

Anyway know what happened to this site or have a mirror?

Comcast

I'm trying to create POI's using Tyre and can't seem to figure it out or find information on how to do it.

Thanks!

I'm a bit confused...
Are you trying to get to the Tyre website? (Your link is to Comcast which is just a broadband internet and TV provider, AFAIK)

Tyre downloads and instructions are here:
Tyre

Or are you trying to do something else entirely that I've not grasped?! :p

Sorry, including URL did not work

Hi, sorry, I didn't realize the forum post would automatically convert the URL to a link, if you look at the link posted this is the site I was enquiring about (hover over the link and look in the status bar):

h**p://home.comcast.net/~spheasant1/Google_POI.html

Basically, I'm trying to use Tyre to create POI's, but can't seem to figure it out.

Thanks for the help!

Yes, that link has been dead for a while now, sorry.

What can't you follow in the TYRE web site for which Andy provided a link?

Not sure how to create POI from the Map

The Tyre documentation and site doesn't seem to show me how to create POI's from the map. Instead of creating waypoints, I wanted to create POI in a new category. At least I couldn't find any documents outlining how to do that (except for the dead link I was asking about).

After playing around with it some more I was able to figure it out though. Thanks for your help!

Ask a Question