mozilla firefox

well...this morning i jumped online around say 5 or so, went to work and when I called my girl and she mentioned that she couldn't get a connection (we have cable). She also said that an update message came up for mozilla saying that it wasn't able to update so I had her hit the cancel button (i'm doing this over the phone, otherwise I wouldn't be in this postion.) Anyhow, I came home around 5 and ever since this morning mozilla cannot find a connection, but I can still get on aim, weatherbug, and internet explorer?? I tried uninstalling and reinstallig it about 5 times so far, tried using a restore point back on tuesday the 24th and nothing is working...I could use IE if I absolutely have to but I have everything the way that I like it with firefox...please help, I'm about to go crazy

thanks in advance

Hoffer

got it...somehow my firewall blocked it...who knows, but thank you anyways, I really do appreciate it :)

Now go dump weatherbug and get some processor time back..
If you want to know the temp, just stick your head outside.:p

Ask a Question