Map corrections not being implemented

I have been notifying TT for many months now (and through mapshare) that a main junction on the M2 no longer exists and has not done so for some 2 years.
Despite this I have now got my latest map and it still has not been amended, the route still takes me down what is now a footpath.(If I did not know otherwise)
This is a main junction and should be easily dealt with, why is this? and how can such a simple issue be rectified?.

I have reported many removed roads and so far only a couple of them made it into the Teleatlas map.

Teleatlas is in "international expansion" mode now and seems to be prioritizing adding roads, especially in new countries (for me it's a good thing as I can remove roads myself, but can't add them).

I'm not sure what will get your issue to rise to the top of the thousands (millions?) of edits that are still queued up for action, I'm patiently waiting.

The good news is that HOME 2.7 appears to retain your mapshare changes upon map upgrade, so you don't have to reenter them when you get a new map.

Ask a Question