low battery charge

TomTom Model(s)
blu & me tom tom 2 live
Hi
I'm a complete newbie and have a small problem with my brand new Fiat Blue & Me Tom Tom 2 live. If I charge it from a usb port ( and the unit indicates it's fully charged) then connect it via the dashboard port on my Qubo., it then states( within 10 minutes) that the batteries are low!!. I know it should charge when connected to the port, its just seems a bit strange to me.....

It could be that your battery is getting tired, and that you're not getting any charge off the dashboard port. A new unit (unless it's "new to you") should give you far more than 10 minutes of battery when it is fully charged, though.

Under NO circumstances should you be seeing a "battery level low" indication if your Qubo's port is actually producing voltage and your cable is OK.

Do this: go ahead and charge on USB port of your computer, then unplug, turn it on using battery power, and see if it also craps out after about 10 minutes or so. If that does happen, then both of the above (tired battery + Qubo port issues) may be in play.

Ask a Question