Is there a way to add roads with MapShare?

Is there a way to add a segment of a road into MapShare? And if so, could someone be so kind as to provide a step-by-step? There are a couple roads that exist in my area for 5 years now, and they don't display on my TomTom ONE XL S.

Thanks so much in advance ;-)

Is there a way to add a segment of a road into MapShare? And if so, could someone be so kind as to provide a step-by-step? There are a couple roads that exist in my area for 5 years now, and they don't display on my TomTom ONE XL S.

Thanks so much in advance ;-)

Unfortunately, there is no way to use mapshare for physical changes to roads (add new ones, remove them, etc.). The best that can be done with these kind of changes is report them using Mapshare and hope the addition you reported appears in a future map version.

Unfortunately, there is no way to use mapshare for physical changes to roads (add new ones, remove them, etc.). The best that can be done with these kind of changes is report them using Mapshare and hope the addition you reported appears in a future map version.

Thanks a bunch for the reply/info.

Warmest Regards...

Ask a Question