I received an e-mail from Tom Tom offering me a special discount up to the end of October. When I ac

TomTom Model(s)
n146aa4
I received an e-mail from Tom Tom offering me a special discount up to the end of October for updating my system. When I access the link I get the following message - "The requested resource (/en_au/inc/shop/checkout-cross-sell.inc) is not available". Is this just a dud deal or a con from Tom Tom?

Any help would be appreciated.

Gorilla

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you copy and paste here the actual link that is sending you to where that message occurs?
Right click on it, use "Copy Link Location", and use Ctrl-V to paste it into your reply.

When I go directly to the AU section of their web page, I don't see any special deals in particular. What was the discount for? Maps? Could be they're selling 915 cheap as an update before 920 arrives.

Can you copy and paste here the actual link that is sending you to where that message occurs?
Right click on it, use "Copy Link Location", and use Ctrl-V to paste it into your reply.

When I go directly to the AU section of their web page, I don't see any special deals in particular. What was the discount for? Maps? Could be they're selling 915 cheap as an update before 920 arrives.

It was certainly from Tom Tom - "TomTom <(e-mail address removed)>"

https://www.tomtom.com/en_au/cart/b..._ONEOFF_MUS_OCT_UPSELL&WT.tsrc=email_campaign

$99.95
$44.95

That’s less than the cost of a single map! But hurry, because the offer ends 31st October.

This is an exclusive offer, and is only available via this email.

Via_110.jpg

When I attempted the link you provided, it did cause the error message you showed, but then shortly after jumped to a page where I could have ordered the map service. Try waiting just a bit after the error message, or trying it again.

The link redirected here, so if you're interested in the offer, try this >>> https://www.tomtom.com/en_au/cart/b..._ONEOFF_MUS_OCT_UPSELL&WT.tsrc=email_campaign

If that doesn't fly, and the $45/year appeals to you, just call their tech support and tell them what you want >>> 1300 135 604

Ask a Question