New Maps received in FOUR DAYS!!!

TomTom Model(s)
One
Hey, all,

I ordered my new maps on the evening of 3/31 and received them today (four days later). I was really expecting three to four WEEKS! What a nice surprise!

I'm going to make a backup... and throw them on for a big drive to SoCal this weekend! Wish me luck...

Must be nice, still waiting on mine. TT support says they are on backorder. Yay. I was hoping to be able to do an "upgrade" to the N/A maps on my one via a new 2gb card for my vacation to flordia in a few weeks.

Wish I got mine that fast. I wanted to "upgrade" to the N/A maps on my one before I went on vacation in a few months. TT should let users download maps if they ordered them and they are on back order. Oh well.

Must be nice, still waiting on mine. TT support says they are on backorder. Yay. I was hoping to be able to do an "upgrade" to the N/A maps on my one via a new 2gb card for my vacation to flordia in a few weeks.

did they say how long before they'd be back in stock?

i ordered mine tue night just got them today did not have time to play with it will do late tonight

SURPRISE! My maps showed up a few days ago. But no, they never said in the email when they would be in. I'm glad I have the cd but the process was kinda crappy. Never got a shipping confirmation and they said they were on backorder. However they obviously were not because I would not have gotten them 2 days after the fact. So they were in the mail when they said they were on back order!! Meh, whatever. I'm off to circuit city to get a dvd drive for my puter and a 2gb card to install the n/a only maps.

Hey, all,

I ordered my new maps on the evening of 3/31 and received them today (four days later). I was really expecting three to four WEEKS! What a nice surprise!

I'm going to make a backup... and throw them on for a big drive to SoCal this weekend! Wish me luck...
Six days for me in Pennsylvania.

ordered mine on 3/23 and they came on 4/11. Not too bad and well within their estimated shipping timeframe.

Ask a Question