How can I cancel the current destination and show my current location on map?

Once I set up a destination, the tomtom one will guide me to my destination until I get there, but my question is, can I cancel the current destination and show my current location on map on the screen instead of giving me directions. I have been looking for the option to "cancel the current destination", but I couldn't find it. Can anyone here help me with this please. Thanks a lot!

Unfortunately, the TomTom One device does not have the option to cancel the current destination and show my location on the map screen; it primarily functions as a navigation device providing directions to a set destination.

Unfortunately, the TomTom One device does not have the option to cancel the current destination and show my location on the map screen; it primarily functions as a navigation device providing directions to a set destination.

You should have the option to Delete a Route

Choose the “Clear Route”
1696700260545.gif
option to remove the planned route from all views. Your position then remains shown on the map, but no instructions or advice are provided.

there is no need to delete a route before planning a new one; this operation is done automatically.

Unfortunately, the TomTom One show my location on the map screen; it primarily functions as a navigation device providing directions to a set destination.

Unfortunately, the TomTom One device does not ... the current destination and show my location
Not sure about your model but if you plan a route, select coordinates and it will display you current location in 3 different versions.

Ask a Question