Grocery V1.1

TomTom Model(s)
TT One XL-S & TT XXL540TM
OK so this is version 1.1 it is every grocery store, market, supermarket etc. I could find since version 1 we are now from North Maine-the Florida Keys west to the Mississippi River.More will come when I have some time, hope someone can find it useful.

Attachments

• Grocery.zip
    490.6 KB · Views: 481
I'll be definitely looking at this when you got the West Coast (California) down.. thanks in advance. It's people like you that make the world an easier place to find.

I hope you don't mind the intrusion. But I wanted to help you out. I want to share the POI of Grocery stores around my city. Hopefully you know how to merge mine with yours, because I am not too sure if I can or do it correctly if I try.

On a side note, I am concerned if we were to actually make a complete POI of all grocery stores around the USA. I am concerned that maybe the POI will be just too large in file size. Your thoughts?

So for those that live in the city of National City, California 91950, this would be a good Grocery POI to start with.

Grocery 91950 v 1.0 w/icon

Attachments

• Grocery_91950.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 322
Thanks for the help

Thanks for the listing I will add it to the West Coast I am in process making up, I am making one grocery poi, I have a 4gig stick running my One XL-s so size is not the problem, however by the time I get near finished I will split it off into East coast West Coast if that will help.

Yes, I believe the West/East coast Grocery POIs will do great. Currently I have a ONE LE with a built in 1GB, but I am running out of memory space as I type this. It does support adding an external SD flash card, but then I would have to run the entire map feature through that (I guess).

During my NYE's trip, I also recorded all the local Grocery stores in Valley Center, California 92082 (there are not too many stores there, but they are so scattered around, it is nice to find them when you are there in that mountain wilderness (Hey if you visit, you'll see some cows just grazing along! Makes a great Road Trip scenery).

Grocery_92082 v 1.0 w/icon

Attachments

• Grocery_92082.zip
    833 bytes · Views: 317

Ask a Question