For those who think that Garmin is GPS 'God'

TomTom Model(s)
Go 510
Garmin always command a higher price, some cases much higher, than competitors, and they have bunches of very loyal followers. For them, please read this.:D

Yea well we have our sackriders too. Regardless, the main problem with Tomtom IMO is more their customer service. If they'd apply a little common sense to their support policies it would make all the difference. The devices themselves are pretty good. And I love all the monkeying around we can do with em. ;)

I bought mine since June 2006. Never talked to a TomTom tech.:D Who the hell have patience to hold for 1/2 hr or more ?:eek:
I got all my helps from forums like this one. :)

I bought mine since June 2006. Never talked to a TomTom tech.:D Who the hell have patience to hold for 1/2 hr or more ?:eek:
I got all my helps from forums like this one. :)

Amen to that! I love these forums, and with a little searching you can pretty much find the answers to any questions you have. I've had the ONE XL for some time now and haven't had any problems with it at all. But reading a lot of posts around here has helped me understand the device inside and out. I love it!

Ask a Question