Final Clearance GO 2505

TomTom Model(s)
GO 2505
I noticed that the Best Buy flyer in Canada for the week of Feb 25 - March 3, 2011 has the TOMTOM GO 2505 on sale as a FINAL CLEARANCE item. Does this mean that tomtom has already stopped making this model? Is it possible that this is related to map update problem they are having?:confused:

That's interesting.

TomTom has announced new models coming in the States but still showing the 2405 and 2505 on the Canada site.

Could be a record - discontinuing a model before the users have even seen the first map update? It will be interesting to see what the new models actually are vs. the prior ones. A couple of folks here have posted the limited info from the FCC filings, but still not clear what all differentiates them.

I was looking around on the Canada best buy web site and they have two tom tom go 2405 one is a TM the other is not. so for the 2505 the TM is still listed. the go 2505 is not. maybe tomtom is thinking no one would buy a gps without lifetime maps. just thought i would throw in my two cents.

The Canadian Bestbuy web site has the GO 2505TM on sale $80 off, from $329 now at $249, with no mention of a FINAL CLEARANCE. But their weekly flyer shows it as FINAL CLEARANCE, limited quantities, no rainchecks,

Ask a Question