Anyone using tomtomheaven's iTomtools?

Discussion in 'General TomTom Discussion' started by jafo67, Oct 19, 2008.

1. jafo67

jafo67

Does anyone know how to change the home location on the world clock? It shows Paris since the program is all in french. Any way to change it to New York? Also, I can't get mplayer to play when I touch the mplayer icon. Any ideas? also, does anyone have a better video convertor for mplayer? Mine's in french!!
    jafo67, Oct 19, 2008
    1. Advertising

2. jafo67

Dreameruk

mplayer

to be honest i use tomplayer (tomplayer.net) for movie playback. it will work with most files but you'll need to convert to the right screen res to get true fullscreen playback.
    Dreameruk, Oct 23, 2008
    1. Advertising

3. jafo67

MrChris

TomTom Model(s):
    TomTom GO 920
    I too just came across this website/addon for the tomtom. Wounder if it will work on my 920? Since it does not apear to be free im still on the fence on wether or not to pay for it since most of it looks like it is for the UK and Im in the US.

Anyone played with it yet?
    MrChris, Nov 1, 2008
  4. jafo67

Birdman

TomTom Model(s):
    TomTom Go 920
    Since you already have a 920 that has the mplayer installed on it (for your mp3 and picture playback) all you really need is the graphical interface to use the mplayer as a video player.

I have the 920 and use the free tomplayer software referenced above and it works great.
    Birdman, Nov 7, 2008
    1. Advertising