amazing!!!!

after adding the 920 poi's...all the ones i was pissed about missing are there....now i love my tomtom again...poi's are awesome, traffic is awesome, and having wario from mario kart 64 as my icon is awesome...thanks to all those who helped me

I always enjoyed the Kit Kat club in Sunnyvale, CA. Oh well, don't need the Tom tom to tell me how to get there. Just kidding, hehe. :)

found two in there so far...not a big fan but nice to know if i ever wanted to i could get there the fastest route....but my liquor stores are def in there....

Hi ECLIMAX13,
I don't remember how to get to the spot where u helped me but I wanted to thank you for your help in telling me how to unzip the new 920 POIs. It worked and now I have to figure out what to do with them -- put them, with the map on my 4gb SD card or leave them in the internal and put everything else on the card? Which did u do?
Thanks again for your help
Kathy O.

after adding the 920 poi's...all the ones i was pissed about missing are there....now i love my tomtom again...poi's are awesome, traffic is awesome, and having wario from mario kart 64 as my icon is awesome...thanks to all those who helped me

Would you be able to point me in the right direction for the 920 POI's?

Ask a Question