Altitude Is Not Flashing

TomTom Model(s)
TT Go 2535M, TT 740Live, TT 510
I have Tripmaster on my 740Live. It works great but the one thing I noticed is that the altitude is not flashing or showing on the navigation screen. I do have it marked to show under setup with a seven second interval. Any ideas???:confused:

Tripmaster won't flash altitude

I noticed the latest version of Tripmaster does not flash the altitude when working in the background on my 730 also. I can't locate the menu that sets the intervals. I see there are no solutions offered yet.

I have Tripmaster on my 740Live. It works great but the one thing I noticed is that the altitude is not flashing or showing on the navigation screen. I do have it marked to show under setup with a seven second interval. Any ideas???:confused:

Yes, both plugins are installed. When I edited the line in the ttn file, TT refused to load. I had to remove the edited line with the original so TT would load.I did use a Unix text editor.
I'm assuming height refers to the Tripmaster's altimeter.

The following is from the instructions on the Le Webazar site.
Another good news : Height and Tripmaster can live together on the same Tomtom, although they both use a "ttn" file.

You just need to install both plugins and this program and modify the line LD_PRELOAD in the ttn file I'm providing (not Height's ttn) as follows :

LD_PRELOAD=/mnt/sdcard/Height/height.so:/mnt/sdcard/plugins_hook/plugins_hook.so ttn

Then, you'll get height display, except when Tripmaster is in foreground.

[
Did you people install the patch referred to in the first post of this link:
https://www.tomtomforums.com/tomtom-3rd-party-softwares/20252-tripmaster-v3-0-available.html

Ask a Question