550M XXL vs VIA 1505M vs VIA 1535M

What exactly are the differences between these three models? From I've gathered 550M XXL is an older model but seems to have better reviews than the other two (just check Amazon reviews!). I really want to get a tomtom as i've had a 350 model but the screen cracked. Any advice would be appreciated.

What exactly are the differences between these three models? From I've gathered 550M XXL is an older model but seems to have better reviews than the other two (just check Amazon reviews!). I really want to get a tomtom as i've had a 350 model but the screen cracked. Any advice would be appreciated.
As an additional comment, if you are attracted to the XXL550M I suggest that you also look at the XXL540M (or XXL540TM).

The XXL550M is essentially the XXL540M with several features removed. TomTom calls it an EasyMenu model,but the most common opinion is that it is a crippled model. (If it does everything you want, that's fine, but make your decision with your eyes open.)

- Tom -

Ask a Question