GO 910 and Motorola v551

TomTom Model(s)
GO 910
I am having trouble with the v551 setup.

I have blue tooth working fine for the hands free.
I can make and receive voice calls and have received sms messages.

I cannot write sms messages when I try the 910 says "This feature is not supported"

I cannot setup the wireless data connection either and don't know if that is the reason for being unable to send text messages. If there is a place to find the manual settings for the phone I'll give that a try but have not found them. I tried to pick it from the list of phones and that was a no-go as well, even though it was listed.

thanks,
matt

Sometimes the phone isn't support to send text messages but you still can receive them.

There aren't manual settings to setup for text messaging, but there might be for TT Plus.
To help with TT Plus, please let us know more information regarding your phone provider.

Sometimes the phone isn't support to send text messages but you still can receive them.

There aren't manual settings to setup for text messaging, but there might be for TT Plus.
To help with TT Plus, please let us know more information regarding your phone provider.

So it's a phone issue on the text messages :(

The provider is Cingular

matt

Bummer looks like none of the Motorola phones will send sms :(

Thanks for pointing out that link. I was searching all over this site since I have found most answers here.

matt

Got mine to work with the following:

Code:
Gateway   : 66.209.11.61    (check your phone this may be different)
Dialing   : *99***1#
Username  : [email protected]
Password  : CINGULAR1
Modem init: &f&d2&c1+cgdcont=1,"IP","wap.cingular"

Ask a Question