Wanted: Alternative Mount Kit (Mfg Part#: 9M00003)

Hi. I want to get another mount for my TomTom 920. The one I have now is the "Alternative Mount Kit (Mfg Part#: 9M00003)." I want to get the same one, but it looks like a lot of places have stopped selling them. I know that I can buy it directly from TomTom, but I was hoping to find it cheaper.

I found it at a few online stores, but when I add it to the cart, it states that I should call for product shipping info. (which means they probably don't have it in stock and won't be getting it anytime soon).

I can't even find it on eBay!

Last edited:
Alternative Mounts for your GO 920

There are a lot of "alternative mount" options for your GO 920. Arkon has about 10 different mounts, all which vary by the type of pedestal that's included. You can choose from a windshield suction mount, cup holder mount, lighter socket mount, sun visor mount, multi angle adhesive dash mount, removable air vent mount, passenger side seat bolt / floor mount, and some others.

http://www.arkon.com/tomtom_GO_520_720_920_mount.php

Ask a Question