TT 930 Go Traffic Original Car Symbols

Hi, would it be possible for somebody to upload the original 14 car symbols that came with the TT Go 930 Traffic, please?

I'm missing them, and the 4 (or at least I think it was 4) different pictures you could use as a splash on start-up.

And one final thing, I've also lost my anti-theft image. Could somebody please confirm if, for my model, it's the green one with the hand putting a sat-nav in a briefcase, and the cross through the robber in the bottom right hand corner.

Regards,

Last edited:
You can download car symbols using Home. As far as the antitheft screen is concerned, it only becomes active if you have, in safety settings under preferences, warn when leaving car.

You can download car symbols using Home. As far as the antitheft screen is concerned, it only becomes active if you have, in safety settings under preferences, warn when leaving car.

I've had a look there on numerous occasions. I could only find a few of them. And if I remember rightly, they were all pretty much the same, just different colours. I don't want any fancy ones, just the default ones.

I can't remember what the 4 or 6 other start-up, splash images were either. I know they were in the photos folder but I can't remember them to grab off HOME. Oh, and yeah, I have the theft reminder on.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Ask a Question