TomTom Sites now Announcing New Maps

dhn

TomTom Model(s)
Go 50; Go 520
BUT.... as of November 13th at Noon, ET, if you click through the links, all that is offered is still a 835 version of the map you desire. (naturally, the TomTom Canada map site is 'down for repairs', as it has been for 2 years! :mad: )

Now, it may just be advising that maps for countries not formerly covered by TomTom are now available but it also may be an indication that it seems evident that 840 maps should be released (in US and UK, etc.) any day now.

Last edited:
How do you find out what version map is in your unit? I just got the 730, and after I hooket it to home, it said a newer map was avaible, and downloaded the 2gb NA map

New Map

Purchased new TT 630 with 810 map 14/11/09.
Down loaded and installed new 840 map in 1 hour.
No problems.

How do you find out what version map is in your unit? I just got the 730, and after I hooket it to home, it said a newer map was avaible, and downloaded the 2gb NA map

Follow these steps to find the map on your Tomtom.

Do I need to download new maps?

If you do the map share, do you still need to download the new maps? Wouldn't everything already be in the old map with updated map share data?

Ask a Question