tomtom one (3rd edt) sevices?????

hi there forages when i try using tt services it says plz connect traffic reciver !

anyhow i just got one and its connected and updated (traffic) but it says -

Username anonymous and it will not lt me do anything?

is there someone i have to login or something or is this feature still not avalible to me ?

Many thanks

DalMaca

Have you set up an account at TomTom with your user name (email address) and password?

The TomTom One Third Edittion has no bluetooth capability so you cannot use a mobile phone with it, Traffic is available IF you purchase the accessory RDS-TMC receiver which isn't very good in use in large areas due to poor signal coverage (UK Specific, but probably similar on the USA side of the pond).

To use all the other Plus services such as Buddies/ Weather etc you would need the HD Traffic receiver which contains a mobile phone SIM card and GSM modem, these are only available in Holland and are locked to the country of use so there is little you can do unless you live in Holland - Mike

Ask a Question