TomTom 510 wireless data with Sprint...?

I can pair my tomtom 510 with my Razr V3m but it will not establish a wireless data connection with my phone. Also there is no option for sprint. Why can it connect to my phone but not data connection for traffic updates? And why does this work with Razr from verizon or cingular but not for Sprint????

I can pair my tomtom 510 with my Razr V3m but it will not establish a wireless data connection with my phone. Also there is no option for sprint. Why can it connect to my phone but not data connection for traffic updates? And why does this work with Razr from verizon or cingular but not for Sprint????

I have sucessfully data connected with my a920 on Sprint...my treo 700wx will NOT do it, however I am told the 700p will.

---With that said, once connected, you will find the feature to be pretty much useless, except to manually download the QuickFix....but by the time you do that, it has already found the fix.....

--SPrint's data connection is great however, I use it daily at work on surveillanve.

Thanks! I want it connected so I can get the tom tom traffic. The thing is though when I go set up 'Wireless Data Connection' the choices for service provider is Verizon Cingular and tmobile no chioce for Sprint.
What did you guys select for that option?

I don't have my TomTom in front of me right now but I set it up manually (with sprint). It worked... but I can't recall how I did it honestly. We were up in Canada and I was just messing around. but I did get it connected.

Ask a Question