Tom Tom G630 and Black Berry 8320 Blue tooth connection cannot be established

I have a Tom Tom G630 and a 8230 black berry. I was able to connect bb to tom tom via blue tooth once. Next day i could not estalis the connection. It keeps on sayin connection failed. I deleted the device and paired again many times. it gets paired and my bb show Tom tom G630 but connection does not establish.tried nokia 6508 also and same thing. seem like issue with tomm. does any one can help me to solve this issue

If you are running application 8.351 on your 630, there is a known bug that screws up connectivety via bluetooth. You may wish to revert to 8.302.

See here

g630 application 8.351-bb and blue tooth issues

Thanks for your help . the reset worked . But i do no know where to see teh application i am running. i have downloaded the files you gave me but do not know how to upload. Plus will these file destroy something else. I have one more question. TOM TOM does not pick up

Tie Rd
Port Elgin
ontario.

Although is shows the street when are on it but you cannot find it in address. any idea

Thanks for your help . the reset worked . But i do no know where to see teh application i am running. i have downloaded the files you gave me but do not know how to upload. Plus will these file destroy something else. I have one more question. TOM TOM does not pick up

Tie Rd
Port Elgin
ontario.

Although is shows the street when are on it but you cannot find it in address. any idea

Tap the satellite bars on the unit. The next screen shows the application you are running.

To install the application 8.302, first make an Explorer, not Home, backup. Once done, use WinRar to extract the contents of the downloaded file to your unit, overwriting existing files when prompted.

If you navigate to-->City [Port Elgin], Street-->does it not find Tie Rd when you type it in? If not, is it possible it might be associating Tie Rd with some other municipality?

:confused:I am still following the advice to reset the tom tom to get the blue tooth going and its really paiin ithe ass. i have the new software on the sys. I really want to avoid the 8.032 version . Is there any hope from Tom TOM to fix this and give us a new sw. I tried to call tehm but no body picks up

Ask a Question