Tom Tom Eclipse (Toyota)

Thanks for the support Tom Tom Australia, I don't think so their product may be Good but the support is absouletly crap, I phoned 3 times to get support and each time was told we do not support your product. They just won't listen to the CUSTOMER. The problem is the Bluetooth, when i first Activated the Tom Tom that was installed in my New car my mobile phone worked for 2 weeks, but since updating my Tom Tom my phone stopped working and all they can say to me is we don't support your phone. A load of CROC Tom Tom Australia, your support is below standard and I am still waiting for that phone call from you.

P.S A dissapointed Client and I certainly will not recommend your product to any one else, and the Company a TOYOTA Dealership in Melbourne that recommended your product that Installs your product in their New Cars are now concerned that your support will leave their customers dissatisfied.

A dissapointed Customer
Frank

I will continue to post and deter customers from purchasing this product Tom Tom Eclipse (Toyota)

Last edited by a moderator:
You seem to feel this forum is officially associated with TomTom, it isn't.

Sorry for the hassle you are having.........

Out of curiosity, when you purchased the Eclipse, what does it show in your documentation who provides the warranty?

As to battery life for the remote, purchase 4 AAA NiMH batteries and a charger (unless you have the latter already for AA's) and remove the batteries when not in use.
Yes, initially disappointing and certainly not convenient but it sure doesn't rule my life.

Ask a Question