Slow map movement.

hi all, while comparing mt go710 to my mates tomtom (Cant remember the model but its a newish one) his screen moves quite fluently where mine moves every second which is a pain when going round roundabouts if iam unsure, is there a way around this to speed it up to the same speed as my mates?

If you are displaying a lot of POIs, that will slow your unit down. It must constantly evaluate all of your displayed lists to determine which of them belong within the map view. Good place to start. Any chance that's what it's about?

sorry for the late reply, both units were showing no POI's at the time it is running slow. I moved everything to my computer, formatted the card , put all the information back on and it still the same. bit of a puzzler if you ask me?!

There are a couple of other things you'll want to check in your comparisons. Are you both running the same firmware level? What do you have loaded on SD cards, and are they the same Class card?

Ask a Question