Silver 2010 Tundra Request

I would like to request a Silver 2010 Toyota Tundra car symbol please!

Thanks in advance!
Sam Martin

If you could take a picture of your Tundra and position youself (e.g. on a step ladder) so you're higher than ground level - gives a much more realistic representation on your TomTom.

If you could post your picture, someone will be more than willing to convert it for you.

Added Picture

Here is a picture of my truck.

I hope someone can make a car symbol for me!

Thank you.

Attachments

• IMAG0128-1.jpg
    IMAG0128-1.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 652
I would like to request a Silver 2010 Toyota Tundra car symbol please!

Thanks in advance!
Sam Martin

Nice job taking the picture of your Tundra. Hope this turns out OK on your GPS. My recent attempts always result in a shadow which I haven't figured out how to delete, on the bottom of the vehicle. Hope you won't mind that slight irregularity.

Attachments

• Tundra 2010 redo.zip
    11.5 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:
Thank you for making the car symbol for me. It looks great but my TOMTOM says "This picture cannot be used as car symbol" no other explanation is given.

Thanks for your effort!

Thank you for making the car symbol for me. It looks great but my TOMTOM says "This picture cannot be used as car symbol" no other explanation is given.

Thanks for your effort!

Sambo1, give me another chance - thought I made this the same as many others, but for some reason it didn't turn out - I'll redo and repost . . .:cool:

No problem. looking forward to another try!

Thanks,
Sam

Sam, try the changed "Tundra 2011 redo" attachment in my earlier post. Unzip the file and install. Does it work OK now?

Ask a Question