Removing Music Icon on display

I updated my firmware recently, and now I have the music note icon to the left of my map. Is there any way to remove this?

There is a check box in Tomtom Jukebox options for this. Uncheck the option and it will no longer be displayed.

If you need additional info, ask and I'll get my unit out of the car and give step by step instructions :)

music icon

I went into the Jukebox and saw my list of songs, then went back out and it disappeared. I didn't touch anything else. Very strange, but it worked.

I understand that this is no longer a problem for you, but while I'm thinking about it...

To get the the options in TomTom Jukebox you have to be listening to a song (or audio book); that's the only way I can get the Options option. Once something is playing, there is a button for Options. Once there, there is an item (checkbox) for 'Show music button in Driving View'. When this is checked, the "note icon/button" is displayed on the "main/driving" screen.

Ask a Question