Record Route Traveled! IS it possible?

Good Afternoon All,

I would like to thank you in advance for any possible help or suggestions you can give me. I recently purchased a motorcycle and have been doing some rides with a few different riding clubs. There are some nice routes that we have gone on but there is no way for me to record them (to take my wife on them later) without stopping the bike. I have my TomTom setup on the handlebars with an aux plug, what my question is: Is it possible to some how record the route I am riding with my tomtom to play back later. If I am not stating this correctly, please ask and I will try to clarify it.

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN!:)

There is no function within TomTom to record and play back routes travelled except for playing a route dem o of Navigate to-->whatever, which is not what you are requiring, I believe.

However, check out the 3rd part application forum here for add ons (Tripmaster and Event Logger) that the author has gotten to work with the latest application and may do what you want.

Ask a Question