omgomgomgomg!!

TomTom Model(s)
ONE v2
I FINALLY got my map DVD!!!!

currently backing up as we speak!

Will update later tonight although battom's maps already gave me a preview lol.

maybe my PMs will stop now! :D
...although lets wait to hear thereis no issue with the DVD... ;)

update:

there's no issue with HOME or the DVD

however, NONE of my map error feedback were fixed. It looks identical to 660.1215

I'm sure they can't get them all in the very next build, there has to have been a cut off date. besides, they can't answer the phone, design a new logo and get all your errors fixed at the same time. who do you think they are? I Power rangers commercial? :)

quite a lot of errors too >.< Makes you wonder if it's better to report the map feedback directly on TeleAtlas' website.

quite a lot of errors too >.< Makes you wonder if it's better to report the map feedback directly on TeleAtlas' website.
I would say definately... less hoops to jump through TT gets the data from TeleAtlas, right?

I would say if we try to update TT they then send the updates to TA who then verfies and changes the DB.. skip a step and go direct to the source I say.....

Well I got my map a month or so ago and now the speed limit for the roads has quit showing up. My speed shows but the highway I'm on doesn't.

I'm on roads that used to show road speed and it IS turned on in the options. Though there isn't a specific option for road speeds, just my speed to show or not.

Anyone else have this problem?

Yes, as far as I know, EVERYONE else is having this problem. I have yet to see this feature work with the new maps. :(

I have a 2G SD card, loaded the North_America and still have space to spare. If I load the individual state/province of my hometown will I have more accuracy ? I don't travel much in this freezing weather:) , but after playing switching maps I cannot see the difference, anyone knows ?

I would say definately... less hoops to jump through TT gets the data from TeleAtlas, right?

I would say if we try to update TT they then send the updates to TA who then verfies and changes the DB.. skip a step and go direct to the source I say.....
Unlike TT, I'll actually get a reply if my map error is fixed.

I have a 2G SD card, loaded the North_America and still have space to spare. If I load the individual state/province of my hometown will I have more accuracy ? I don't travel much in this freezing weather:) , but after playing switching maps I cannot see the difference, anyone knows ?

They will be the same.

omgomgomgomg Part II!!

Here's another sliver of good news (although the reply was from a different person than the person originally helping me. I guess she gave up after I complained about the DVD :(

Dear Nextourer,

Thank you for contacting TomTom Customer Support regarding your traffic subscription. We're glad to help.

We want you to know that once your trial version gets activated again, it will remain active until June, 2007. We are working to activate the traffic in your account again, we'll let you know when succeeded. We apologize for the delay on this process.

If you have any further questions or comments, please e-mail or call us at 1-866-486-6866 Monday through Sunday, 8:30am to 5pm EST. Thanks again for writing. At TomTom we believe in showing you the way, the easy way.

Best Regards,

TomTom Support Team

It's June now, not March?? Would that coincide with the launch of that traffic receiver?

The new map DVD contains 8G of data, the NA map size = 1.4G, USAand_Canada = .9G. The total size is 2.3G, what constitutes the remaining ?:confused:

Here's another sliver of good news (although the reply was from a different person than the person originally helping me. I guess she gave up after I complained about the DVD :(

Dear Nextourer,

Thank you for contacting TomTom Customer Support regarding your traffic subscription. We're glad to help.

We want you to know that once your trial version gets activated again, it will remain active until June, 2007. We are working to activate the traffic in your account again, we'll let you know when succeeded. We apologize for the delay on this process.

If you have any further questions or comments, please e-mail or call us at 1-866-486-6866 Monday through Sunday, 8:30am to 5pm EST. Thanks again for writing. At TomTom we believe in showing you the way, the easy way.

Best Regards,

TomTom Support Team

It's June now, not March?? Would that coincide with the launch of that traffic receiver?
wow.. my thread got merged.

Note to self. Take note of this forum's rules lol. Sorry.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gardening_diva

Latest Threads

Back