Novice?

TomTom Model(s)
510 software 6.52
Hey, I have 242 posts and I'm wondering why my rank is Novice? Did the info or rank not translate from the old forum to this one?

New design Looks great by the way!

The label assigned is predicated upon the number of posts made. Can't be changed. I think the next level is at 400 or 500. Don't worry about it ... :)

Hey I don't mind being a Novice, that way if I happened to ask a dumb question or happen to give a not so smart of an answer.....:eek: I don't have to feel bad as everyone will see I'm just a NOVICE.....:D

The title just reflects on how many posts one have.
Rankings can be found here:
https://www.tomtomforums.com/tomtomforums-com-site-feedback/1540-ttf-glossary-post-rankings.html

Bear in mind higher ranking (a lot of posts) doesn't mean much since I have seen a lot, a lot on many other forums that members just keep plowing up by posting nonsense, meaningless replies, just to add up numbers of posts.

Ahh, Novice is above User?

I asked only asked about ranking to begin with because like stated above I saw someone with less posts than me ranked as User, which i assumed was a higher ranking than Novice.

Last edited:

Ask a Question