Not getting GPS signal

My GPS worked great for a month, but for the last 3 days, can't get a valid GPS signal... I did everything to try to fix it...downloaded updates, reset it, went where there were no trees, nothing... does anyone know what can be happenning? I am starting to feel discouraged. Upbeaty

My GPS worked great for a month, but for the last 3 days, can't get a valid GPS signal... I did everything to try to fix it...downloaded updates, reset it, went where there were no trees, nothing... does anyone know what can be happenning? I am starting to feel discouraged. Upbeaty

You should post a new thread, as those who don't know anything about voices may not even look at this thread to know you need help.

Click on the satellite bars, and on the next screen click on the satellite bars again.

Are you getting no bars at all on the bottom of that screen? Even when outdoors? If so, you've probably got a defective device.

If you're getting bars on that screen, but no GPS reception overall, delete the contents of your ephem folder on the tomtom and download another QuickGPSfix from Home.

Ask a Question