my work gives me a CSV file on my computer how can i use it

hi sorry but im a noob.

i just found out that my work gives me a CSV file with my 10 stops per day in it. up to this point i have just been adding my addresses in manuely. just wondering if i could make an itinerary... or take that CSV file and put it on my TT ether with blue-tooth or connected to my comp with a cord.

i have a TT one XL

the computer is a HP net book from verizon

pleas help

Go here and upload the .csv file. It'll convert it to an ov2 file.

Save it as, say, _customers.ov2 and use Explorer to put it in your map folder on your unit.

(The _ at the beginning of the name will make sure the listing 'floats' to the top of the poi categories on your unit listing.)

OK so i did that and i cant not find it on in my tom tom. i put it in the map folder (it was empty ) and added the _ but i can not get to in in my tom tom.

hi sorry but im a noob.

i just found out that my work gives me a CSV file with my 10 stops per day in it. up to this point i have just been adding my addresses in manuely. just wondering if i could make an itinerary... or take that CSV file and put it on my TT ether with blue-tooth or connected to my comp with a cord.

i have a TT one XL

the computer is a HP net book from verizon

pleas help

If you want, you could add one more step by converting your 0V2 file to an Itinerary file instead of Points of Interest. There may be several different ways to accomplish this, but I've downloaded and installed on my computer the (freeware) program called Tyre (here). You could use Tyre to open up your previously converted 0V2 file, then "save as" an itionerary file with whatever name you wish to call that day's itinerary, to the itn folder on your TomTom. Your itinerary's name should appear when you scroll through the TomTom menus via Itinerary planning / Options / Load Itinerary. Hope this helps.

Ask a Question