moving abroad with TomTom

:confused: I have had my TT for the last year, In Oz, now we are moving to Israel and want to take TT with us but I can find no applications, maps or any details that would enable me to actually use it there? is there no maps for this region?
can i insert non TT maps? what do I do ? Just sell up and ship out or can the Nav come?

:confused: I have had my TT for the last year, In Oz, now we are moving to Israel and want to take TT with us but I can find no applications, maps or any details that would enable me to actually use it there? is there no maps for this region?
can i insert non TT maps? what do I do ? Just sell up and ship out or can the Nav come?

TomTom does not have maps covering Israel and no other maps than TomTom's can be used on the TT models. Your best best is to sell the unit in Oz. Also, google "gps + Israel" to see what turns up.

Ask a Question