Issues/problems with install of 925 map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I have a VIA 1505M and i live in Canada and i go frequently to Florida. I just see that the 925 map upgrade have now 5 new map zones for Canada-USA-Mexico. Witch one can i have to download to get Canada and USA(Florida)?

Thank you.

Don264

I would think the entire USA_Canada map should fit on your device.

Spot on, dhn. The Via 1505 should have 4GB of internal memory, and should not require zoned maps in order to get things to fit on his unit. Perhaps the OP is just now discovering 'zoned' maps exist?

To the OP: Are you also being offered a full map in addition to the smaller zones?

Home blows up with this message during the download - any ideas?
upload_2014-2-22_17-7-25.png

Recently purchased a VIA1605TM, it had map 920 installed but all mydrive has been able to find is gps fixes. not receiving map 925 or mapshare updates.
thought it was odd that the activation code for the roadside assistance would not activate (there was no code to activate the lifetime maps as there had been in past, only the piece of paper in eng/fr/esp saying that I was enrolled).

I called customer service. In the initial phone call, CS said they manually activated the lifetime maps.
So that didn't work and I emailed them back and was told to reset the device. Nothing again.

Now I have this as their response.

After further research we are working this week on getting the error fixed, please try next we to update your device.

Any thoughts? Or should I just say f it and exchange the unit?

I'd call again and, if necessary, ask for 2nd level support to assist.

You aren't using an email address used for a prior device, are you?

Anyway, make the call:

United States
866 486 6866
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST

We got it to load Sunday. It went very well. ALL so on here as blackbear. We have 2 TOM TOMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question