Is

Old riders had this sealing problem, the new rider 500/550 no longer have this problem.
You are on a user forum. I think that for complaints it is Tomtom assistance that you must contact.

I wonder too whether TomTom have hear of "via" - if the user wants to visit a town en route or avoid roadworks that the TT does not know about etc. It cannot be routed without making the chosen route an "End" of journey.
Guess I'm not clear about that one, but I may know what you're trying to describe...

While I'd agree that it's completely counterintuitive, it is necessary to start with the destination, and adds the via points to the route on the device in reverse, from end to start. No human being I know plans in reverse order without a very unusual reason (e.g., a fixed, required ETA at the final point).

It could be easily solved doing it Google's way by dragging the stops to the way one wants to go afterwards.
I have used it often crossing the continent and picking a day's stage. Then enlarging the map to see if there were any interesting places not too far off the planned route.

Ask a Question