Is anyone else having these problems with their TomTom One the Third?

Hi,

About a month ago I purchased a TomTom One the Third. I have been having a couple of problems, and was wondering if others are also having these problem?

1. Sometimes the unit will lock up and not accept and keystrokes, and then after about 10 or 15 seconds, it will reboot itself, and then it will work again.

2. The MapShare was working fine, but starting a couple of weeks ago I started getting an error message that XLU Runner has stopped working and needs to close any time I try to do a map update. I have the TOMTOM HOME 2.0 application installed on an XP system and a Vista system, and this problem started happening on both systems at the same time.

Anyone else having either of these problems? Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Sean Dudley

XUL Runner

2. The MapShare was working fine, but starting a couple of weeks ago I started getting an error message that XLU Runner has stopped working and needs to close any time I try to do a map update. I have the TOMTOM HOME 2.0 application installed on an XP system and a Vista system, and this problem started happening on both systems at the same time.

I've only had my TomTom since Oct 8 so I've never had MapShare working. Keep getting the XULrunner error.

errors

I am a new user, have a TT1 V3 and have not had any problems with the unit. Just recently made a 2 week trip out of state...from NJ to NC had unit worked beautiful. Perhaps a call to the manufacturer woull help yuou out.

Tommy D

Ask a Question