Install Mapshare for TOMTom ONE?

Hi,

I have a US-Canada TomTom ONE. I would like to install mapshare. Is this possible? The "not supported" message is ambiguous between the installed map/ software and the actual unit type.

I am ripping my hair out with missing major roads and am not convinced that just updating my US/Canada pre-installed map will solve the many major problems.

Thanks

How old is your TT One / Installed map? Mine worked with Mapshare right out of the box (One XL S with 710.1575 maps.

Version

How old is your TT One / Installed map? Mine worked with Mapshare right out of the box (One XL S with 710.1575 maps.

Bought it last October. Map version 665.1293 App version 7.163.

Support offered me a refresh soon after I got it, but ended up with the same map version. Device is great but their map just sucks.

Chris

Last edited:
Bought it last October. Map version 665.1293 App version 7.163.

Support offered me a refresh soon after I got it, but ended up with the same map version. Device is great but their map just sucks.

Chris

I bought mine in December and MapShare works on it. I checked the TT site and our map version is too old to support it. The TT site says: TomTom Map Share requires application version 7.xxx and map version 675.1409 (or higher)

TomTom Version

Note my TomTom ONE is a "US/Canada" model. It is not an XL-S. XL-S has a wider screen and I am not sure what other differences from mine.

Know the new map versions are Mapshare compatible. Wasn't sure about my TomTom.

Ask a Question