I need your help....

Hello

Absolute new newbie needs your help. Since 4 weeks i have a TT 910 Go, with all USA maps and i like to travel in your contry for 8 - 9 weeks, from Miami to San Francisco with as much excursions as possible. And i will take this unit with me for the rental car.

My question: Is it possible or better, how is it possible, to make a composition for my route at home (Switzerland) already ? The german manual is very, very economical about telling me something about this (Waypoints etc). :mad: Maybe you have also a link to a place where i can learn more...

Can you please tell me a few things about this, as simple as possible just like.. 1. 2. 3. 4. etc. ???

Thank you in advance for all your answers or propositions.

Sincerly Egon

Please forgive me my english, we have in our country 4 official languages already, now i'm trying a 5th one....

Stupidity is fate, Ignorance is curable

Last edited:
Hello

Absolute new newbie needs your help. Since 4 weeks i have a TT 910 Go, with all USA maps and i like to travel in your contry for 8 - 9 weeks, from Miami to San Francisco with as much excursions as possible. And i will take this unit with me for the rental car.

My question: Is it possible or better, how is it possible, to make a composition for my route at home (Switzerland) already ? The german manual is very, very economical about telling me something about this (Waypoints etc). :mad: Maybe you have also a link to a place where i can learn more...

Can you please tell me a few things about this, as simple as possible just like.. 1. 2. 3. 4. etc. ???

Thank you in advance for all your answers or propositions.

Sincerly Egon

Please forgive me my english, we have in our country 4 official languages already, now i'm trying a 5th one....

Stupidity is fate, Ignorance is curable

My webpage describing how to use TYRE and Itinerary Planning may be what you need:
>>> TYRE and Google Maps <<<

Hello

@jimbo
Thank you for the german link, i have seen this one bevor, but we do not have the same wavelength.....

@Birdman
Thank you for your link about TYRE. This is just what i need. This little program is a big hammer, loaded down, installed and exercised for a few hours and it works from the beginning. I have already made my waypoints from Miami-Airport to St. Petersburg, Cape Canaveral, Jacksonville, Atlanta, Chattanooga, Nashville and Lynchburg (--like to see Jack Daniels Distillerie--). And from there we drive down south...etc.

I have also seen the the link to PayPal for a donation and this folks will get some bucks from me for sure.

@Buddharay
We hope it will be interessting, at this moment we will get a few dollars more for our swissfrancs, but i think, we will need them for those gasoline prices.

Okay, many thanks to you all and if this is interresting for you, i will give you a little feedback when i am back, how this TomTom was working.....

Wish you a pleasant rest of Easter-Hollydays. Sincerly baotschin

.........how i love the Internet................

Ask a Question