How do I make the 920 automatically turn on?

How do I make the 920 automatically turn on when I start my car? I got it to turn off when I shut off the car, but I couldn't do the opposite. This is really annoying, some help would be appreciated.

Simple answer is you can't (unless something has changed in the last two days). You used to be able to do it on earlier software versions, but no longer available. And you might want to do a search.

Last edited:
Whats up with that. Why would TT make a choice to remove the option, unless it got removed by accident and they havent gotten around to putting it back

I have had a 910 for some time and did a firmware update about 6 months ago and it turns on when you turn the key on. Not sure why the 920 does not do the same? Hoping for a firmware update.

I have had a 910 for some time and did a firmware update about 6 months ago and it turns on when you turn the key on. Not sure why the 920 does not do the same? Hoping for a firmware update.

Currently only the x00 and x10 have this function.

on some cars it doesn't matter what is written in the firmware. in my wife's car the cigarette lighter is activated with the ignition but in my car it's active whether or not the car is on. i prefer the way my wife's is but it's useful when i want to keep charging my phone when i run in a store or something i guess.

Ask a Question