help cant charge 910

went on vacation, brought power cord forgot dock. Any Idea how I can charge it with cord without a dock?
any help appreciated.

By power cord, are you saying the car charger? If so, connect the unit to a live outlet in a car.

If you mean a mini usb plug on one end and usb on the other, connect to a computer.

If neither is available, don't know what to suggest............

Nope just have power cord No car adapter or pc dock. As is ban out of production model can not run to best buy and get one. Anyone know someone in san diego with a 910 that will charge it? or any other alternatives?

I wish I had an answer but one thing you must be careful about. I am sure you are already aware that a straight 12v power cord will not correctly run your 910. The power cable steps down voltage from 12v to I think about 5.5 or so. When these units first came out we heard a lot about the discount adapters available from local stores but when they were used ....poof.... Hopefully someone else will have a suggestion.

Pedro2nr is mailing me an extra then I will mail it back to him when I get home. Wow great forum way to pull my chestnuts out of the fire.

Ask a Question