Go 950 live - France 'danger zone'

TomTom Model(s)
Go 950 live
Hi all,

I've been trying to find out if my device is compatible for driving in France, but the info on the TomTom site isn't entirely clear ? Can anyone clarify ?

If it can't be updated with the patch (which would surprise me given its not that old !) I gather that the speed camera alerts can be toggled off which makes it comply with French law ?

Many thanks.

Once you have the 9.430 code installed on it (Home either will or has already taken care of presenting this to you), it should be good to go in France. What you will see instead of safety cams are 'danger zones'. The function is area specific, so you will see no change while in the UK, but you will see the difference when you travel in France.

Thanks canderson. On the list of compatible devices on the TomTom site it refers to 'x50 live' but doesn't specify the '950 live' hence my confusion. I presume the 'x' refers to variants including the 550 and 950 etc ?

Ask a Question