Diesel Gas Stations - any brand

It would be great to have a poi group for any gas station that sells Diesel for all of North America!

For those of you with diesel vehicles, you know what I mean!

Thanks,

Tysonb

Diesel Staions

I had asked this last 24 th September since I went to L.A. this summer and was driving a VW new beatle Diesel and to my surprise I was on my last pint of Diesel looking for a Diesel pump! I have tried looking for them on the internet as I do with the other POIs on this site I have contributed with no luck. If anyone knows of a site that can give this info let me know.
Thanks,
George

Diesel Stations

Found it! Tell me where you are located and I'll have one ready for you in no time! State,City,Town,zip and if you go to nearby States or visit others frequently give me those too!

George

I remember this request. It was also difficult to find because I know that some gas stations like Chevron have diesel sites and some don't.

George,

I could use a set for Southwester Michigan (Detroit and suburbs, if you have the data).

For anyone else, if you have a brand specific file that only contains diesel stations like the two above from pvilletrash, I can put them together into a larger diesel file.

Thanks,

Tyson

George,
Are you willing to share your source for the information to create your diesel POI list? I drive an '01 Jetta TDI and would love a list of all US Shell Gas Stations that carry diesel. I have found that with a shell MC (5% rebates on all fuel) I can save about $.03 to $.05/gallon compared to off-brand stations with lower initial prices. I've looked everywhere for a source for that specific information but have been unable to find it. (Obviously, I've seen the Shell website that allows to search by location, but I'm looking for something with a much LARGER list...like the whole US or by region).

I'd be willing to learn how to create the POI list myself if I knew where I could get the initial data. However, if you've got a ton of free time, I would, of course, also appreciate a final product instead! -Adam

Last edited:
How about Diesal in Florida

Made a Diesel Srations poi for L.A. anyone needing other cities and States will load
George

George,
Could you hook me up w/the location of diesal stations in Florida. I do enviromental work and travel all over the state, w/a F550 pulling a long trailer. I just got my tt one for christmas and it will be a great help in my job.

Thanks
Scott:D

List of over 2400 Florida Diesel Stations

George,
Could you hook me up w/the location of diesal stations in Florida. I do enviromental work and travel all over the state, w/a F550 pulling a long trailer. I just got my tt one for christmas and it will be a great help in my job.

Thanks

I have compiled a list of over 2400 diesel stations in Florida. Please email me back if you find stations that are not on the list. I'll keep updating this list as I get new information from people. I live in Tampa so I can't check them all. Data is from the Florida Dept. of Protection and I compiled into this .csv list. Hope this helps, Steve

http://www.FindDieselinFlorida.com

Shell Diesel Poi

George,

Thanks

Here is your Shell diesel poi for Florida
Anyone else let me know and I'll update with requests

Attachments

• Shell Diesel.zip
    3.3 KB · Views: 337
Any luck on the Michigan/Ontario list?

For Michigan, Detroit is my starting place and the zip code for downtown is 48226. For Ontario, a postal code for Windsor is N9B2X1.

I would appreciate any list that you could provide.

Thanks,

Tysonb

I'm game

I drive a Jetta - 1 of the reasons I got a GPS was knowing that I did gas stations and figured diesel would be a no brainer. Been hunting for diesel POI data for some time and just found this thread.

Niagara Falls. NY 14305
I'd take any data for around Western NY. Buffalo, Amherst, Youngstown...

St Catharines. ON L2N 6A3
Niagara Falls, Fort Erie

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I drive a Jetta - 1 of the reasons I got a GPS was knowing that I did gas stations and figured diesel would be a no brainer. Been hunting for diesel POI data for some time and just found this thread.

Niagara Falls. NY 14305
I'd take any data for around Western NY. Buffalo, Amherst, Youngstown...

St Catharines. ON L2N 6A3
Niagara Falls, Fort Erie

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Here's a link to poi's, including various brands of gasoline. You may get lucky:
http://www.gpspassion.com/FORUMSEN/...e&REPLY_ID=715736&TOPIC_ID=56474&FORUM_ID=170

Found it! Tell me where you are located and I'll have one ready for you in no time! State,City,Town,zip and if you go to nearby States or visit others frequently give me those too!

George

Could I please get one for New England? If that's too large a data set, how about just eastern Massachusetts? Specifically around 01880 or 01921. Thanks!

I'm excited to be taking delivery of an '09 Jetta TDI in a few weeks and right now I only know of one filling station in my area that has Diesel. Fortunately it's on the way to work, but some POIs of others would be mighty helpful. Thanks!

Are you not able to reveal where you're getting these POIs because it's of questionable legality? Might it be worthwhile to create some open wiki like project of Diesel POIs?

Last edited:

Ask a Question