Deleted US and Canada maps

I just purchased a TomTom One XL and was attempting to back it up when my computer gave my the b.s.o.d. Once I got that mess straightened out, I accidentally deleted my maps of the USA and Canada and now only have the maps for Guam.

Is there some way to get these maps back?

I just purchased a TomTom One XL and was attempting to back it up when my computer gave my the b.s.o.d. Once I got that mess straightened out, I accidentally deleted my maps of the USA and Canada and now only have the maps for Guam.

Is there some way to get these maps back?

Well, if you **just** got the unit (within the last 30 days), then you are entitled to 1 free map upgrade. More than likely your unit did not come with the latest version (7.20, I guess).

Connect your unit using Home and see what shows using Home's option for Latest Map guarantee. If something, download and install it. Normally, the flakeky software says you have the latest the in your case, it won't find anything, I suppose. So, if LMG doesn't work, you'll have to call Support.

Ask a Question