Connecting 930T to Sprint and other tweaks

TomTom Model(s)
GO 930T
My initial reaction to the 930T is excellent. I've had Garmins for the psat 5 years and thought the world of them. I finally decided to go with the 930T and glad I did. The customization features alone are worth the switch. I was able to get my 930T and Blackberry to connect wireless to the Sprint network. However, the LG Rumor is having a problem.

Anyone else have any luck with the LG Rumor and Sprint?

Also, going thru the posts but can't find a good detailed sticky post or otherwise to tweak the 930T. Is there a post that provides tips and tricks with the TomTom products for the novices?

I downloaded several POIs and Voices which have community next to them as authors. However, I can't seem to find the community forum that posted the POIs and other features.

TIA...

The 'community' that TomTom refers to is its world-wide community of users, not the 'community' (as such) here in this forum which is not a branch of TomTom, inc or affiliated with the company in any way, other than a site which has TomTom users.

Mind you, we do offer a forum for poi's here. Some nice stuff.

That is the community I am referring to in TomTom. How do I get to be part of the world wide community of users. I understand this forum is not part of TomTom the company.

You ARE a part of that community! If you upload a poi file you've created to TomTom for sharing with others, it'll show as being from 'community' (as contrasted to being created by TomTom itself).

Ask a Question