Can't select 3rd Ave. in New York City

When I try to find an address in New York City on 3rd Ave., the only choices I get on the street list are in "La Gurda Arpt" (sic), "Brooklyn", "Malba", "Beechhurst", "Staten Island" and "3rd Ave Station". I want plain old 3rd Ave. but I can't see it.

Help.

When I try to find an address in New York City on 3rd Ave., the only choices I get on the street list are in "La Gurda Arpt" (sic), "Brooklyn", "Malba", "Beechhurst", "Staten Island" and "3rd Ave Station". I want plain old 3rd Ave. but I can't see it.

Help.

Don't know what device or map you are using, but my 910 (7.162) with 720 map has no trouble finding "3 Ave". When it prompted for street, I only had to enter "3" , and the first option offered was the above. After that, it lists options all over the 5 Burroughs that start with 3.

When I entered "3r", it then offered 3rd Ave (New York) - I guess that is Manhattan, as the next choices were 3rd Ave(Bronx), (Brooklyn),(Whitestone),and (Staten Island).

Sorry I wasn't more specific. I have TT Nav6 running on an AT&T Tilt PocketPC.

If I try "3" followed by a space all I get are metro stations.

Help.

On my TT One 3rd Edition I type "New York", then "3rd" (not just "3"), select "3rd Ave (New York)", and then an address (e.g. "585"). You could also start with city = "Manhattan".

Your right

Help.

cant find it on my TT1
also cant find 1st or 2nd ave
also tried spelling it third, etc.
that definitely needs to be updated

Ask a Question