battery never fully recharges

I've had the Tomtom XL 340S for about 6 months and I've noticed that every time I charge the device, it's never fully charged back up. Even though it's charging at night (like for instance yesterday, from 3am to 11am) through the usb cable on my computer. There's always about maybe...less than 1/3 of it that's still not charged so the battery is never completely "full". How long should I have it be charging in order to have a full battery? Or should I have it already replaced?

Charging from the computers USB port will take around 4 hours to fully charge an empty battery, there is a bug/ feature of the Navcore software that makes the battery indicator never show 100% full - Mike

Charging from the computers USB port will take around 4 hours to fully charge an empty battery, there is a bug/ feature of the Navcore software that makes the battery indicator never show 100% full - Mike

That's really unfortunate. Do you think that they will create something to fix the bug sometime soon?

I have no idea whether they will address this and to be honest its a minor issue compared to some of the other problems that require resolving such as Bluetooth conectivity/ reliability, its no big deal as the device is intended to be used with the supplied car charger cable at all times its in use in the car so the battery state isn't an issue - Mike

Ask a Question